Controller and CFO Services
Business owners are faced with tough decisions every day, including how to keep the company thriving and growing while doing business as economically as possible. Perhaps you need the services of a professional Controller or chief financial officer, but don't have the budget to hire someone with the right qualifications.
Have you considered outsourcing your top-level financial functions? Jud Whidden Consulting, Inc. has become the solution for many businesses that aren't yet in a position to hire an in-house Controller or CFO. We have experience in all facets of accounting and financial planning functions, and because we're an Orlando accounting firm, we're available for meetings and in-person consultations whenever you need us.
At Jud Whidden Consulting, Inc., we go beyond daily bookkeeping and accounting processes to help you make sound, forward-thinking financial decisions. By retaining us as your Controller or CFO, you'll have access to our solid experience in everything from financial planning and payroll to debt financing.
We'd love to talk with you about where you want your business to go in the future and how we can help you get there. We offer a no-cost, no-obligation consultation by calling 407-325-0270 to discuss how you can get the services of a qualified Controller or CFO at a cost you can afford today.
On-going Controller/CFO services:
- Cash flow planning and analysis
- Establishing accounting systems and controls
- Financial reporting and analysis
- Accountant/bookkeeper training and direction
- Profit improvement
- Management information audit and analysis
- QuickBooks set up, training and support
- Turnkey services including payroll, accounts payable/receivable, and bank reconciliations
Advisory and Project-based Services:
- Due diligence
- Financial and business planning
- Debt and equity financing
- Government compliance
- Raising capital
- Management coaching
- Pricing, margins and cost analysis
- Employee compensation and incentive planning
- Operations review and business modeling
- Exit strategy planning